How do you keep your kids toothbrushs clean in the bathroom? In cups--up or down, cases, do those caps work? how do you keep yours kids one clean in the bathrooms?

I have them right now in cups but is up or down. Does anything work good? I had a toothbrush sanitzer what got molded since putting wet toothbrushes in them. Does the covers work or anything? Anyone out there have something that works and keeps them clean?

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 12:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Health

• I have a toothbrush holder and my bathroom stays clean. I replace their toothbrushes every 2 months. They say to do it every 3, but I do it every 2 instead. I usually buy them in bulk anyway. If one looks raggedy I pull it out of my handy bulk container and replace it.

Answer by gemgem at 12:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• My toilet area is separate from the sink area its a wall separating the two so im not really concerned with germs from toilet contaminating anything. But I keep caps on the tooth brush ..I also boil our tooth brushes or just pour boiling water over them once a week. We change tooth brushes every 6-8 weeks
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 12:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• We keep ours with the bristles up. Also you can take and dunk them into peroxide to keep them clean and germ free.

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:12 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Bristles up in a toothbrush holder. I run them through the dishwasher once per week. My family is rarely sick.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• its a boywe use the covers. each child gets a favorite color and animal. weekly i take the toothbrushes out their covers and run the cover through the dishwasher. if no dishwasher than scrub them very well and boil them for about three-four minutes. drain and let cool. no icky germies!

deniseh1973

Answer by deniseh1973 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2011