Okay so my AF is due on 6-15 i ov'd on the 30th of may im only 6 dpo. my breast are a little tender to the touch and my back has been aching a little bit. i have also felt these little wierd pains across my pelvis area my Question is , is it possible to feel these symtoms this early? i am really trying to not think that i am pregnant im tring to aviod getting my hopes up but this month seems a little different

A.D.D426

Asked by A.D.D426 at 12:44 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It's possible, but I really caution you against getting your hopes up. Been there done that.
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 1:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• yeah me too! i remember with my last pregnancy i was 100% sure i was two weeks late supper sensitive and my boobs were gettting huge and they hurt. one night i got off work and went to a friends house and tested she was like amber u know ur not pregnant and on and on but as soon as themtwo lines popped up i was excited..the pregnacy ended in a miscarriage though
    A.D.D426

Comment by A.D.D426 (original poster) at 1:12 PM on Jun. 5, 2011