Clomid question

We are considering clomid. Before I google, I wanted to hear from mom's. What was your experience, side effects, results? Was it covered by your health insurance?I know all are different, but I am asking anyways. Did it mess with you hormonally? Did you have strong PMS symptoms when you didnt concieve? Anything else you can think of, I probably would liek to know.
thanks!

tomib

Asked by tomib at 2:45 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I tried clomid and I was a hormonal mess. And it didn't work. But I got this natural herb called Vitex or Chaste Berry, and I was pregnant within 3 months after 2 years of trying(I'm due next month, yay!). It has no side effects and you can get it at any health food store for 10-15 bucks. It encourages your body to naturally make progesterone and ovulate whereas clomid chemically effects your body. I mean, for you it may work so by all means try it. Just be aware that there are some side effects, and it has a risk of multiple births, etc. Good Luck, Doll!!
    beforeyoureyes

Answer by beforeyoureyes at 2:49 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• After trying for 2 1/2 years I went on Clomid for 3 months. I can't remember exactly what side effects I had but 2 months after i stopped it I became pregnant, which they say sometimes happens with Clomid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Dec. 10, 2008