Has any one tryed Freedom at Home ?

I was wondering if any of you moms tryed this and if so is it a good thing to try and do you start earning with in month? any information would be great thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• I was on the FAHT for more than a year. It took me about 3 months to see any profit, but I knew others who earned within a month. That said, I left when after more than a year I was not earning enough to cover my monthly fees any more. In fact the woman who I enrolled under, who was one of their top people, quit just a few weeks after I did because she wasn't making the income she needed either... It's a great company and team IF you are one of their elite few, and even them it's shaky.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I suggest you go look at the Ameriplan forum at wahm.com (since that's the company that the Freedom at Home Team works with). They've apparently let go of quite a few their people and have been having a LOT of problems.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 1:09 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Ive been hearing a LOT of negative things with AP I think we just had a thread about this a few days ago...their comp plan they changed to late last yr KILLED them, I know people that we very successful who dropped after 4 yrs too.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2011