Which question is asked more?

One's about Christians.

or

Am I pregnant?

Babylove76

Asked by Babylove76 at 3:06 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• banging head into wallPregnant...go pee on a stick already!!!!!!!!!

salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:31 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• pregnant??
    humboldtmama21

Answer by humboldtmama21 at 3:10 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• the pregnant one I think. And I hate it!! AHHHHH!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 3:14 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Geez, IDK but I hate the stupid "Am I pregnant" ?'s and the "How can you be Christian if you.........." Well I am Catholic but I hate when I see these dumb questions like that, and I think they are in the running right up there with "How do I start my own group"? I mean if you are ready to start your own group, shouldn't you already have a "following" that would help you? I mean you need a goal, topic, admins, and a handful of people who say they will join, right? I am so impressed by someof these groups though!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:39 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Yup. I don't have time to get online to ask if I'm pregnant- you go buy a test and get to the bottom of it. And really, don't you think that a mother would behave more maturely than to think that it matters that someone they don't even know would be "all bent out of shape over this comment"? Get a life.
    CM2TX08

Answer by CM2TX08 at 3:48 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• pregnant
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:50 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• the pregnant one lol, like if we are EPT's, haha....
    kimaam

Answer by kimaam at 4:02 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I think the AM I pregnant questions are the ones that get asked the most. I see one or two everyday that I'm on here. It gets annoying. WE don't know when you were ovulating and don't know your medical history! It's not that hard to get off the comp and go buy a test!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:54 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• We have removed at least one answer from this question. Moms are looking for responses from other members that address the question they have asked. Please don't post judgmental answers, they're not appreciated and will be removed by the CafeMom Team.
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 5:17 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Definitely the Am I Pregnant ones :D

And I agree with an above poster, the "How can you be Christian/how can you not be Christian if..." ones are quite popular depending on what day it is =op
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:53 AM on Dec. 10, 2008