36 weeks 5 days and cramping...

I feel really tight in my lower abdomen and I'm getting stabbing pains every now and again. I know that its time that my body is getting ready for labor and Braxton Hicks are so common. But how am I suppose to know the difference?? Im sore and constantly uncomfortable!!!

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 1:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Start toming them . if they com often an d lase more tan 3 min . It's the real thing. Make sure you feel fetal movement. A suure sign is bloody show and your water breaking! Good luck! call your Dr.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 2:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• i had the same going on when i was 36 weeks...i ended up in the hospital for a major decrease in fetal movement. but becides that everything you feel seems to be normal...things are moving and streatching and getting ready for the real thing.
    just pay attention if your bleeding, leaking or have severe contractions like the person above me stated then go to the hospital or call your doc.
    Ryliie_Ann

Answer by Ryliie_Ann at 4:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2011