What do you think this could be?

On Thursday, I had to pick my 8 year old daughter up from school. She had a low fever (just at the mark where they send the kids home) and felt faint. I took her home, she slept most the day and had no fever that night. She also had a big appetite. Friday she begged to go to school (fever free and felt great). After school she developed a small cough and felt faint again. She said she couldn't open her eyes and her temp was 102.6. I laid her in my bed and put a cool cloth on her head to ease the faint feeling. Yesterday her cough was worse, but fever low (99-100.5). Today it's back to Friday, she's been have heat flashes and feeling like she's going to faint all day! Poor kid can't keep her eyes open! Tomorrow we are going to the doctor, but why do you think she keeps feeling so faint?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Kids' Health

• I've been feeling that way...she sick and when your sick your bodies natural reaction is to sleep and recoup. Hope she feels better soon.

happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 1:23 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• hope she is feeling better soon!
    stacy8606

Answer by stacy8606 at 1:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Do you give her lots of fluids to drink? It could be dehydration in this hot weather or it could be a virus but just keep doing what you're doing until she goes to the doctor
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 1:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Mono?
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• id go take her in
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 12:37 PM on Jun. 11, 2011