Cameras

I'm wanting to buy a new camera. Cannon or Nikon but don't want to spend a lot. Don't need professional...would use just for fun. My camera I have now needs upgraded. It is a very easy camera to use. I want a little more complicated and I want zoom. Better zoom than what I have. Better pics and batteries that stay charged longer. Maybe $200-$400.

What do you recommend? How much does it cost?

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 1:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Shopping

• check out the cannon website and type in your criteria they should match you up with one that you want in your budget
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:40 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• LOVE Canons!!! BTW, it is all about the lens! The camera should be good obviously, but the lens is the key factor! Any Canon camera that allows for changing lenses might be a good starter camera for you...I bet you could find a used Canon Rebel for around that $400 mark....excellent camera and will allow for great lenses...I recommend a 50 mm with 1:2 or 1:4 aperture...it will focus in on your subject and blur out your background....unless you are wanting it for more landscape type of pictures.... :) Good luck!
    Autumnmoore324

Answer by Autumnmoore324 at 12:55 AM on Jun. 6, 2011