Twins.......

I had my first trimester ultrasound yesterday and showed that I am having twins. I was also kinda scared that they would go up in my fallopian tubes but when they settle in the uterus can they go back up? also I made sure they checked my cervix and they said it was thick and fully closed so that made me feel better. I am having alot of cramps no bleeding but I notice alot more cramps then with my daughters. This is my first pair of twins so I'm nto sure how it's suppose to be or feel. I know everything doubles but do cramps do too? Any other advice from those of you who have carried twins?

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 3:16 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I didnt carry twins but I can tell you every pregnancy is different... and my first trimester with my son was almost unbearable the cramps were so awful, I honestly kept thinking I was having a miscarriage I was in so much pain, but he was fine. :) Good luck mama!
    Kryssi17

Answer by Kryssi17 at 5:56 AM on Dec. 10, 2008