Gardeners?

anyone doing any gardening? dh and I just panted our first veggie garden and I am so excited to see how it does!

stacy8606

Asked by stacy8606 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Home & Garden

• We have a huge garden - this is the first year we haven't expanded it. It's about 40 feet by 100 feet. We eat a lot fresh, freeze a lot, can some...we've had a garden every summer that we've lived in this house, this is our 9th year. We can't wait to get out onto an acreage and have multiple gardens to grow enough to feed our family for a whole year.
    Anonymous

• Oh yes, I always plant a garden & then I freeze can or just plain eat things out of it like radishes, lettuce that can't be frozen or canned then we have lots of flower gardens around our home also.
    Good luck you will enjoy it.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Yes! We have 2 raised organic vegetable gardens this year! We also landscaped the whole side of the house, but we are from done as we want to build a raised flower garden in the front corner of the yard and then also do some work around our walkways, plus put in a brick floor under our canopy in the yard. Lots of work to do this year!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• *far from done
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2011