Dinner time

do you eat as a family or does everyone just eat as they have time? and is it in the kitchen, or the living room?

stacy8606

Asked by stacy8606 at 1:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• We eat as a family and it's always in the dining room unless like this week I painted the dining room & everything on the walls was on the table LOL!!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• At the table unless it's a Friday or Sat night and we have pizza, or chinese while watching a movie.. We do that once in a while, but most nights it's at the table....
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Most of the time we eat together in the eat in kitchen table and chairs. As a special treat once in a while the boys can eat downstairs with pops in the mancave.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Unless we have something odd going on, everyone eats at the same time. Kids sit around the table, DH and I sit in the living room - but our dining is in one end of our living room so we're only 4-8 feet from them with nothing between us.
    Anonymous

• Everyone who is home eats at the same time. DH works retail so he is not home but 2 days a week to eat with us. We always eat at about 6 and I am a horrible mother because we eat in the living room most nights. The kids have a little kiddie table in there they sit at.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• we eat at the dinner table unless my husband isn't home then the kids and I eat at the table and he eats wherever when he gets home
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• we all eat together same time same place
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• We try to eat as a family, but often, my DH does not get home from work until late. In that case, the kids and I eat together and he eats when he gets home and we put the kids to bed.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2011