Gym

who goes to the gym? how long are you there? how many days a week, and what do you do there?

stacy8606

Asked by stacy8606 at 1:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I have been going there for over a year. I go at least 3 days a week and the days I don't go I walk for at least an hour! At the gym I work on my arms,tummy,and legs,also the boobs get a workout too!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 1:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I go every weekday, I do aerobics speed walking in the tread milll for half an hour and another half hour doing weights, alternating days for different muscle groups.

Answer by older at 1:59 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I'm starting tomorrow!!! YES I AM! I'm going to go 4-5 days out of the week. I'm going to try a 4 week program just to get back in the groove of things. Mostly it's going to be weights. And I never do a workout any longer than an hour.
    Naplesmommy03

Answer by Naplesmommy03 at 5:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2011