Just found out WE ARE PREGNANT last week!

We are sooo excited that we are finally pregnant after trying for 17 mths!!!! We have a 6 year old son and it seems like it has been forever since I was pregnant! lol So just a quick questions....

What should I expect at my first OB appointment? I have my appointment scheduled for not this week but the next and just wondering what exactly will happen... will there be an ultrasound?

mrsmamaj

Asked by mrsmamaj at 2:00 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you! Some first appointments have an ultrasound some don't until the second appointment it just depends on the doctor. My doctor didn't do much the first appointment only talked and told me some stuff to ecspect during my pregnancy. Also they will make you pee in a cup! Fun Fun Lol GL hun!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• awww congrads sweety god luck!!!!!
    lala1908

Answer by lala1908 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• congrats Mamma!
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 2:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• My first appointment I had sonogram done but the one they insert in the vagina because it was too early to see anything and they toook blood and urine, gave me prescription for prenatal pills and folic acid then gave me my next appointment and that was it
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 2:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Oh yeah congratulations lol
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 2:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• when i went for my first apt. the dr. did kinda like a pap and talked about everything then i schedualed my blood wrk and ultrasound :D CONGRATS MOMMY!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 5, 2011