Do you really want to know what we need to do to have lots of babies?

Meth, pot, sleep with so many guys that we can't guess who it belongs to... Because apparently these are the women that have no trouble getting pregnant or staying pregnant.

I'm not sorry for hating the world today. I had my second miscarriage yesterday. I would never do those things but I know many that do and have too many kids that they don't even want.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Don't forget to add irresponsible 16 year olds to your list!! WE haev been trying to get pregnant for 5 years and I have had one miscarriage, two days after my sisters 16 year old announced she was 4 months pregnant. I can't even look at her. I know that's horrible but I can't. She has sex one time without protection and boom she gets a baby.
    Anonymous

• I know exactly what you're feeling, I've had 4 miscarriages and it makes me so mad to see these babies being born to mother's who don't care! I'm just like I WANT to have babies easily why is it so hard for me when I truly want it?!?!

I'm so sorry mama. Be angry, it's your time to grieve your angel. Stay strong. {{HUGS}}
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Hugs, I know how you feel & I do feel bad for you. I had so many miscarriages that I lost count. I was married 13 years with no luck until I finally had enough with my regular OBGYN saying "oh, it will happen!" I dumped him finally & found a Reproductive Specialist & was finally pregnant within a few months. When you have finally had enough waiting and upset then find a R.S. in your area. GL.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• hugs 2 u mOmma! I had 1 child, & HE IS MY EVERYTHING♥ I had a miscarriage last year,& I know how it feels.I even had a DNC surgey done 4 my miscarriage.So,it got me decided 2 be done, having more children.I am blessed 2 have my son & I couldnt asked 4 more.Good luck w/ ya! u'll have ur bb soon,all in Gods time♥ just keep asking him 4 it ♥
    inahan

Answer by inahan at 2:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I am sorry for your loss and totally understand your feelings!!! I had a miscarriage in January and I felt the same way after. HUGS!
    Anonymous

• Thank you girls!! I have one 7 yr old and always wanted 3 kids. I thought I'd have them in my 20's. Been married 12 yrs and just never thought it would be like this for us.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• It is sad, but true!!! Ugh :(
    I'm so sorry for your loss!!!
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 7:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2011