Mailing list

I have my own work from home business ( home party) and I was wondering about how to do a mailing list. Does anyone know how to do that one Cafemom?

charleyangel317

Asked by charleyangel317 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Money & Work

• You mean a Cafemom email address list?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:59 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Are you wanting advice on how to create a mailing list (like on Outlook) or are you wanting cafemom member's e-mail addresses/home addresss? If it's the later it's not going to happen. You might connect with a few moms on here and they might be interested in your business and provide you with that info, however, I suggest building a true friendship with them first.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 3:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I believe that CafeMom charges $10,000 for advertising.

Spamming members is a quick way to get booted from CafeMom

Answer by rkoloms at 3:55 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I am not sure I understand the question...you can advertise your business in the CM marketplace. There are many groups for the SAHM/WAHM looking for work at home jobs/businesses. Hope that helped!! Good Luck with your business!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• CM is just like FB. You build friendships,add each other to you "friends list", you can email your "friends" with new ideas or offers, but if you abuse the emails your friends will drop you or just plain ignore you in general. Make sure they want your solicitation because nothing is more annoying than someone shoving something at you that you dont want. There are groups on CM that you can join, great support & friends with ideas to help would be the best. It doesnt grab an email list but they can help you to build it. It IS a slow process however.MOMY Advice -There are NO 'quick' answers when building a business. Good Luck.
    *Oh, if you watch,read & learn you will see the ones on CM who have learned to get around the "no spam" rules with their "answering techniques"&/or by adding little extras to their post to draw you in to their types of business. Its not actually spam by law but its still spam cleverly done, legally.
    lacyjones

Answer by lacyjones at 10:03 AM on Jun. 6, 2011