How do I get rid of stretch marks?

What creams or techniques have been successful for you??

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 3:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Stretch marks is tears beneath the skin. There isnt anything you can do to fix them. They fade over time though. I used rosehip oik, and vitamin e cream.
    06Lilraysmom

Answer by 06Lilraysmom at 3:25 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• try coca butter lotion it works or try a cream they have thats good in avon....both ur good so.... greens 11
    greens11

Answer by greens11 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• EXFOLIATION
    shefree

Answer by shefree at 4:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• honestly i only got strech marks on my chest cause it got soo big then back to my lil A's i havnt tried to fix them yet but i did have the idea that maybe um you know how they give you a cream to put on when you get a tatoo it helps heal your skin. I bet itd help with stretch marks. i think the stuff my mom used was called derm....hmm derma...something...gee im no help but it was just an idea i had so if all else fails give it a try and let me know if it works. : D
    youngmum87

Answer by youngmum87 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• youngmum87... thats actally a HUGE help! I know just what you are talking about, I used it on my tattoo when I first got it :) You rock, I never even thought about it! Thanks!!
    Tarrar

Comment by Tarrar (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I can't remember the name...You find it advertised in all the parenting and pregnancy magazines. It's some kind of butter or lotion...Sorry, not much help.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 7, 2011