Anyone else have a DH that drives like a maniac?

I really hate driving with my husband. He speeds, changes lanes constantly, and flips out if people are going to slow in front of him. When I drive and don't pass every single person he complains and moans and groans.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like my ex husband.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 3:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• No mine drives 10 and 2 an does the speed limit. I'm the crazy driving. Not road rage crazy hough.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 3:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• no... that would be me. lol.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 4:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• My roommate does (closest thing I have to a hubby! :P) It's not all the time though... and I find the yelling at idiot drivers funny. Heh.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Mine! Ugh, he is horrible! I always have to remind him he is 28, not 16 any more.... I can't tell you how much $$ we have gone though because of his car, and tickets
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:23 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Yes! I can tell he has been working on it. Sometimes going through certain parts of town he gets to going pretty fast and sometimes almost runs stops signs and red lights. He is a first responder and I guess sometimes while in my large red suv he thinks he is in his large red fire truck lol. He is helluva driver though.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2011