Any suggestions on how to stay positive during this journey of trying to get pregnant.. all suggestions welcome

kswtbm

Asked by kswtbm at 3:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• yes... enjoy the sex & don't think about making a baby during!
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 3:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Never get too excited...I know that may sound stupid,but anytime you think maybe this is it only to get a neg. it will start to tear you down. it can take up to a yr. and it's good to be realistic about things. Never compare to others...just because it took suzy 2 months doesn't mean it won't take you a month or even 8 months. Staying relaxed about it will help it can also help in consieveing soo many people get pregnant when they stop trying and relax...GL!!!
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• it can take longer thena yr. but a yr. is average
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 3:48 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Don't try hard, the harder you try the harder it becomes. Have fun with it. Don't think of it as a chore or a job.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Thank you for your advice! I just joined this site because I was starting to get frustrated. I have been off BC since October but really didn't start tracking my ovulation till the beginning of this year. I think I always assumed when I was ready it would happen. For me letting go of all control and just letting it happen is hard. My cycles are all over the place which makes it challenging to track.
    kswtbm

Comment by kswtbm (original poster) at 4:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2011