Which is worse: Cold hands or cold feet?

My MIL used to razz me about never wearing socks especially in the winter and I used to laugh. For some reason now my feet are always cold though and so I always have to have some socks on because it bugs me. Yet cold hands don't seem to bother me as much. I am talking about inside your home too, not your preference say when you are outside and it is -22 degrees or whatever. LOL

upintrees

Asked by upintrees at 4:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• OOOH BRRRRR!! -22? Why say such a horrible thing?? Of course it's awful to have cold feet,and that's the worst!! When my feet are cold, I cannot go to sleep until I get in a hot bath and warm them up. When I feed my horses at night, I have come in with my hands so frozen that I actually cried as I ran lukewarm water over them to thaw them out. So that is pretty horrible, too. But the feet--yeah that is the worst--I cannot stand having cold feet!!!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 5:10 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I hate having cold hands now. It makes my baby mad when I touch him with them. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:30 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Oh April! I couldn't imagine the hands after taking care of the horses in the cold. Eeek. Sorry about the -22 reference lol ;)
    upintrees

Answer by upintrees at 5:33 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Thanks--I was actually wearing GLOVES, too!! Marlyegirl!! Warm your hands up before you touch that poor baby! LOL !!
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 5:39 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• cold feet definitely. it seems that if my feet are cold then the rest of me is cold too. i can deal with cold hands
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:28 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have Raynauds Disease so both suck....and I mean suck...
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:50 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Feet for sure. If my hands get too bad I can always put them under hot water.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:29 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Cold feet, no doubt! The only time I can have naked feet is when the temperatures are over 65. And there is no better feeling than hubby's icy feet hitting my legs when he's ina deep sleep.
    sherriet

Answer by sherriet at 2:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• "I have Raynauds Disease so both suck....and I mean suck..."
    Ditto.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 6:01 PM on Dec. 11, 2008