When?

So I'm due for the Depo on the 8th...like thats the date i actually got it in March. So anyone know how soon after i will ovulate? do i have to wait a whole cycle can it take even longer then that? I'm really not in a hurry to get pregannt realisticly i would like to get pregnant around Aug. but I don;t feel like messing with ovulation tests or any of that. I know i can get pregannt i have had 4 pregnancies with 3 live births in the past 5 1/2 yrs. so it's not a problem but this was the first time I was ever on BC so I'm not sure how it works coming off it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:25 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It can take up to 18 months to get pregnant when coming off of the depo. I know they tell you to come in every 3 months but that is because the shortest amount of time it will be in your system typically is 3 months but it can stay in your system for up to 18 months.

There is no set time as to when you will ovulate. The only way to know is to chart. If you do not want to chart then good luck! You cant rely on your body to be the same after birth control. BC can really mess with your system.

I have gotten pregnant first try all 3 times that I was NOT on birth control. It took me 9 months after birth control!!
    Anonymous