I'm not pregnant, I'm just fat!

So I took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. So I'm just getting a pop belly!!!! I'm not pregnant HOW MUCH DOES THAT SUCK?

Tomorrow-Gym.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 4:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I feel your pain! There has been a few times I have been asked how far along I am and I am not even pregnant! I have a bit f a gut and I have started hitting the gym every day for a hour since the 1st. I am hoping to lose 10-15 pounds before the end of the summer and be rid of the stomach.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• You could still be pregnant. I have two kids and have never had a positive home pregnancy test.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I'm pregnant with a big food baby :)
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 4:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Dont feel bad. One of my good friends is really thin. I mean one of those moms you are like Gaw how does she stay so skinny and still eat donuts for breakfast thin. This year she started getting a belly. A couple weeks ago the more at four teacher asked her (pointing to her stomach) if that mean they would be having more babies of hers to teach. She was laughing and said no it just means I obviously need to get off the couch. She is not pregnant hahaha.

Answer by gemgem at 5:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Here enjoy a laugh at my expense. I was overweight when I became pregnant with baby #4 but I had an obviously pregnant belly, but it was winter so maybe I just looked like a blimp with a coat on. My baby is now 2 months old and I stopped to talk with another parent, I didn't have my son with me. She comments "You look great, you've lost weight!" Ummmm I had a baby. She had no clue I was pregnant but with passing by though I was just really fat! Lovely!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• take another test in a week or so. I thought I was going through the same thing. Just got my BFP tonight:) Good luck to you!
    Anonymous

• im preggers now but when i wasnt i guess everyone else thought i was and i had sooo many ppl ask me how far along i was and all that... it really hurt my feelings since i really wasnt that big at all i only weighd mayb 135 at most but i guess it was cuz of my pouch that i had after i gave birth to my dd but good luck and dont feel bad...who knws you might have a lil jelly bean inside you right now!!!!!!!!!!! good luck
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2011