How are baby girls different to baby boys?

I have an 18 month old girl and eveything seems to be great since she was born. I am 5 months pregnant with a boy and this pregnancy has been really difficult compare to when I was pregnant with my girl. Im scared about having a girl and think is going to be hard to have a boy.

hmomr

Asked by hmomr at 8:02 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I have 2 boys & 3 girls and essentially the only difference at first is boys pee up and girls pee down! lol Seriously though, its all in their personality. I feel like I actually had an way easier time with my boys then I've had with my girls.
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 8:07 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I've got one of each...and when they were newborn I found that there wasn't much difference in my opinion... However as they gotten older I find that at times my DD is more difficult but at times my DS is more difficult...I think it has to do more with their personality vs their gender.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 8:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• every pregnancy is different
    Anonymous

• When they are babies the only thngs different is a boy has a penis and a girl has a vagina, boys diapers leak a lot more cause they pee up and somehow that little penis manages to point up to pee even if you point it down when that diaper goes on. At least that was my experience. As they got older my son became more stubborn where my girl became more emotional, but that was it. They are all still just kids.
    misty1_sd

Answer by misty1_sd at 10:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Every child is different from conception until they are grown.., My children are as different as night and day. Take it one day at a time, and dont loose faith that you are an awesome mama!!!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 1:28 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I HAVE 3 GIRLS AND 3 BOYS.....YES!!!! BE PREPARED FOR A WHOLE LOT OF STRESS..BOYS ARE SO DANGEROUS!! I SWEAR I SHOULD BE ON HEART MED.LOL BUT MY LOVE FOR MY SONS IS SOO DIFFERENT FROM MY DAUGHTERS..I FEEL BONDED TO THEM MORE THAN GIRLS..GOOD LUCK WITH BABY.
    BUSYMAMA5

Answer by BUSYMAMA5 at 3:52 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• I have 2 boy's, my first was awesome delivery and every thing, my second was aweful, your lucky your going to have a boy, you already have a girl, congrat's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• in a pregnancy - it has nothing to do with being a boy or girl. each pregnancy is different that's all. my daughter's pregnancy was harder yet she's the tough one to handle.
    lauchremi

Answer by lauchremi at 10:53 AM on Sep. 26, 2008