How to erase or atleast conceal years of stress on your face?

so the past 5 years have been pretty rough for me. lots of drama with my ex who's the bio-father of my oldest, then more drama with my husband whom i have two children with, dealing with his ptsd and anger issues that stem from the war, almost losing one of my babies to a head injury, just one big life stress after the next. these events have led me to suffer anxiety and anxiety attacks, so i pretty much worry constantly now over the dumbest things. i have taken control, by seeing a therapist, but it's only been 3 weeks so it's going to take a lot more than that since the damage that occured to me mentally happened in the course of 5 years. i also quit smoking, it's been about 6 weeks now, because it wasn't helping my anxiety and i know smoking ages your face. i'm turning 25 this year and look much older than that. i have bags under my eyes and lots of gray hair, i also feel like i just don't look young anymore.

i obviously dye my greys about every 2-3 months, but as far as my face i don't know what to do. i use mary kay timewise 3-in-1 cleanser daily, just started doing this about 2 weeks ago. before then i never really bothered with face washes or anything unless to remove makeup which i don't wear often. anyway after cleansing, i put on a moisturizer with spf 30 in it. and lately now i wear make up also because i feel better about my appearance when i do.

but it's not doing much. i still feel like i have an old face. does anyone have any recommendations for younger looking skin? is it even possible after smoking for 9 years and having so much stress in my life? :( thanks in advance

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 5:00 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• keep up with your mary kay. You will start seeing a difference. are you using the supplements? serum+ c is AMAZING!!! firming eye cream, day/night solution and microderm abrasion. ask your consultant for samples to try. If your eyes are puffy/dark circles the eye reviatlizer is great!! The new age fighting foundation is great too.
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I just realized you were 25!!! the procedure for baggy eyes is relatively simple, inquire.

Answer by older at 5:12 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• check out your local spa or technical college (most have spas), get a facial and many other treatments are available. it will work wonders for you... it is very relaxing as well as healthy for your skin. also you water intake should be at least 50% of your total body weight in ounces eg... you weigh 200lbs, you should drink at least 100 ounces of water daily
    shefree

Answer by shefree at 5:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• The only way I could get rid of that tired look of sagging skin etc, was with surgery. There is no cream out there who will give you a youth full look.

Answer by older at 5:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2011