What would you do if your husband was impotent? adult content

What would you do? Just be a sexual camel? Play with your BOB (battery operated boyfriend)? Just be happy with a hand job? Have a FOB (friend with benefits)?

Just wondering what you would do in that instance?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I'd get him to the doc to see if it was something that could be fixed. If not, I'd be happy with what he could give me and a b.o.b. I couldn't be with someone else, it's just wrong to me.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 5:53 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I would be faithful to my husband, and I would not be using any substitutes of any kind. We can live without sex, and if he had to, then I would want to fully experience that with him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:53 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I would insist he see a doctor , not just because of sex but because it could be a symptom of another health problem
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Help him findt he cause and be supportive. People don't have control of their bodies. It's not like he can help it. I am a very empathetic person though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 5:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I would support him in going to the doctor because there is often a physical componant to erectile dysfunction, there are also treatments for it that could enhance things for both sides.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• We would find ways to keep the intimacy alive, and in the mean time get him some help.

Answer by older at 6:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• We would definitely be talking to a doctor(or two, maybe even three) prostate cancer is no joke. I would be super supportive in any way I could find to be. I would involve him in helping me with the toys and let him know that he is still able to please me sexually. I would also let him do manly things for me like open jars and keep telling him how sexy he is. I would lay in his arms and have pillow talk all night long. Because I love him with all my heart, and even if there was some freak accident that chopped his dick off... I'd still love him. What we have is amazing and I really feel that he picks up where I leave off. In the areas that I suck in life he is strong. I know it's corny but he completes me.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 7:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I'd definitely get him to a doctor and try to get it fixed and in the meantime use a BOB but include him in on it.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 9:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• id take him to the doc and love him just as much as if he wasnt
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I get him to the dr and see what can be done about it. I hear viagra can help with this issue no ? :)
    There are other ways to have sex other then intercourse. you two need to sit and talk about things and work around this issue. don't be unfaithful as it could come back and bite you in the butt years later. tell him your feelings and your needs and there is nothing wrong with having a bob or a few bobs lol
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 6:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2011