Could I be pregnant or what is making me feel this way?

I had sex with my best friend on April 20 early in the morning the day before I forgot to take my birth control pill and I was having break through bleeding. At the time I thought it was my period (also that period lasted for three weeks) I went to go see my gyn doctor on the 25th of May, and she did a urine and blood pregnancy test and they were both negative. To this day I am still having the same symptoms and everything as before; tired all the time, nausea, and sore breasts. I pretty sure I'm not pregnant but what could cause this my doctor said that it could be an infection or something and for me to see another doctor about it. Another doctor told me that these were normal pms symptoms, but they are not normal for me. I have not been sleeping well at night because that is when the nausea really kicks in. I also feel bloated all the time and last month my period was shorter and lighter then normal. I just would love advice of what I should do or what this could be!

Dragonart09

Asked by Dragonart09 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i would check with another doctor. They do sound like normal pms symptoms but if you have never experinced this then i would get it checked out. I have all these symptoms when i have my period but they have always been like that but some months it worse than others
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 6:06 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• It could be crazy hormones. Something could be off. I feel more pregnancy symptoms around my period times or from birth control way more than I do when I actually am pregnant.
    Anonymous

• The only time that i am tired is when I am bleeding really heavy. In my entire life of having a period my breast were not sore at all nor bigger. I have also never had nausea or vomiting on or before my period. I just dont have the money to spend to play the game lets go see another doctor.
    Dragonart09

Comment by Dragonart09 (original poster) at 6:12 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• really heavy bleeding I mean.
    Dragonart09

Comment by Dragonart09 (original poster) at 6:14 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• If you are still having trouble, see another docotor. take a pregnancy test to ease your mind
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 6:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Your hormones can be triggered by many things. Not just pregnancy. If I even missed one pill I felt totally messed up for the rest of the month. Your pds can change throughout your life. Mine were always 3 days max. Now the 5 day is normal for me. My friend was like that and ended up having a tumor on her pituitary gland so it was going wild with her hormones. She is going to get checked again because she is having headaches and the symptoms you actually just said. Her test was neg and she just got her pd on time. I think you may need a Dr to help you narrow it down.
    Anonymous