I;m not feeling right at all?

Last night around 9 pm, I felt like I had to puke, and walked into the bathroom, and started to cramp like I had my menstral cycle. I layed back in bed with a cup of water, and then the top of my belly felt like its in knots. i been up half the night with the nauses, cramping and knots in the knots. What should i do? I am 6 months pregnant with my 2nd child. . I was just at my ob last week and she said if I feel like I am having menstral cramps, lay down, drink lots of water and see if they go away? Please help me.

jessduncan77

Asked by jessduncan77 at 6:12 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• This sounds like something that happend to me at 5 1/2 months... I called the emergancy dr in and left work. I couldnt even drive. Once we got their they didnt do an ultra sound just took a urine sample and told me I had blood in my urine and it was just braxton hicks... this went on until after I gave birth to find out when my son was a month old that I had enflammed gall stones and had to have two surgies. So def get it checked out... just to be safe, you dont want to go through what I went through.
    Kryssi17

Answer by Kryssi17 at 6:16 AM on Dec. 10, 2008