What kind of exercises can I do?

I have a problem with my leg that prevents me from doing MOST exersices no running or anything I can walk for short periods of time like 10-15 mins. then have to rest. I also have a rod in my back to and can't do sit ups. I thought i could just do leg lifts in my bed but someone said that only tones your mussle not make you lose weight.....also how much more weight/calories could you lose/burn by riding a bike instead of walking short distance's?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• i do elliptical 10min 215 calz burned
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 6:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I don't have a bike or i would have tried it....Don't know if spending the exxtra money on a bike would help
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:36 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I got a bike at a 2nd hand store for $20... I think we put another $20 into it and it works great.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:14 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• As far as calories burned goes, it will depend on your speed, the path you take (ie if it's flat or if there are hills) and how long you go.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 10:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• what about swimming or water aerobics? the water gives you a little more resistance so you get a little extra "sumthin" without adding impact
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2011