Anyone going through a painful breakup wanna talk?

wannabehappy348

Asked by wannabehappy348 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• no
    Anonymous

• Not currently but I know where you've been. I recommend you call a sensitive gal pal over to spend the night. I prescribe Ben and jerrys, 2 bottles of wine, and a Bridget jones marathon. Have a good cry. Burn that tshirt he left that you've been sleeping in. Make a good list of why you're better off without him. Most importantly love yourself and show it with some self pampering.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 6:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Thanks :) I wish I did have a gal pal, but that's why I'm here.
    wannabehappy348

Comment by wannabehappy348 (original poster) at 6:41 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I am not in a bad relationship but going though a divorce but we are both okay with the idea. I do have three girls ages 7,6 and 9 that does not know yet. I have no friends around me so the only support I have has been parents and sister out of state and the few friends I have on here. If want would love to stay in touch.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 7:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• We just broke up June 1st. i have a small support sytem so its scary and hard.....i am starting to pack and whirl of emotions:(
    serenityspeaks

Answer by serenityspeaks at 9:12 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• No I'm happily married. However 7 years ago I was engaged to my high school sweet heart and he broke my heart. so I know how it feels. However all I can tell you is that I'm married now and I have a kid with my husband and 3 step kids. life does get better.
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 5:55 AM on Jun. 7, 2011