Would you complain or what?

my husband bought some blueberries and red raspberries for me today and when he got them home I opened them and found several that were moldy and unusable I picked them out and threw them away but was wondering what you would do?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I've had that happen before and I took them back and exchanged them. I just opened the container and looked through it to make sure I got a good one.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• return them to the store and ask for a refund
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 6:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I would complain to the store and get a refund. I would not eat any of them moldy or not! They would still taste strange and probably make u sick!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I couldn't eat any of them knowing they were with moldy ones. I'd be taking them back.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 6:56 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I'd take them back and teach my dh how to pick good berries next time, lol. You really have to look in those containers before buying.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 7:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• deff take them back thats not cool
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Take them baks.
    3mclark

Answer by 3mclark at 10:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• he usually picks really good fruit but these were inside the middle of the containers so there was no way to see them till got them home and poured them out into a bowl; he ended up taking them back and made the store give him new ones and made sure they checked them all over before leaving the store this time
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 7:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• we return them last night and ended up getting a refund because all of them had some that were bad they told us there was atruck coming today and they would hand pick out the best ones and hold them back for us.
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 6:31 AM on Jun. 6, 2011