Im so confused frustrated and annoyed.. vent

im a single mother of 2 and im so STUCK with my crappy life.. im dating a guy that controls me that makes me feels like crap but turns around and makes me love him. idk how to feel im so confused. I lost my job and cant find another one. he doesnt want to to hang out with the ONLY friends i have. i cry all the time. i feel like i got to leave him but i have tried. i love him so much i feel so stupid for loving him. ahhh i just want to dissapear.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• Hey don't be so hard on yourself, there is no problem loving someone the problem starts when you give another person power over you, never do that you are your own boss. He isn't your husband he isn't taking care of you and the kids the only thing he is doing for you is knocking you down and controlling your life.
    You need friends to connect with and you need up building inspiration. I think you will be better off without him...move on girl make your way. You can't live your life being un happy.....Good Luck
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 8:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Wow sounds like your dating my exboyfriend. I would rather be single and happy than to be with someone who brings me down. I find that when I am happy I am a better Mom too.
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Honey you need to do what makes you happy. There are tons of men out there that would treat you like a queen. I know it is hard but try to focus on the positives and work with the negatives one step and one day at a time. You can do anything you put your mind to and you have the power to take control of your life.
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 7:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• prayingYou MUST get out of that relationship!! It is not good for you or your kids... You are worth it and your kids deserve better!! Get help from your friends, church, family etc...Do you have a Women's resource center near you? They are awesome!! Message me if you need someone to talk to...I am praying for you!! You are stronger than you think!!! If you can't do it for yourself, do it for your KIDS!!!

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 7:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• He manipulates you, that's not love. It's a scam or trick. Get out and get away, give yourself a month or 2 alone and you'll realize how much better life is without him.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I agree with most of the other moms. Get out and get on with your life. You will be a better mom to your kids without him. Wait for that special someone who will treat you like a princess. He IS out there. Just wait for him to come along. (Don't fall for every guy that has a SOB story and then pulls you into his trap later on.)
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Sorry sweets...
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• im sorry your going through this but if i were u id break up with him, i had an exboyfriend similiar to what sounds like u had except it was worse. if anything do it for your kids. i know its not easy,but honey you only live once.:) it might be hard at first, but there are other guys just be careful for the ones you fall for.if more then two people have told u to break up with him not talking about cm talking about life in general, id listen. good luck sweety if u ever need to vent feel free to inbox me, i had an ex bf that emotionally abused me, and breaking up with him was the best thing ive ever done. and now ive been married for almost six years.:) im saying that to encourage you.so you can know there are other people out there.itll be ok. hang in there, your worth more then u think and thats not real love if hes treating you like that.sorry if i sound like im preaching but its not worth it.
    luckygirl2000

Answer by luckygirl2000 at 7:21 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Hey sweety, your life doesn't sound so crappy just your boyfriend......when stressed it is good to either stay away from people or things that stress you or remove them entirely. Think about it it isn't healthy for you or your children.
    MommysAngels744

Answer by MommysAngels744 at 8:09 AM on Jun. 6, 2011