HAve you ever thought the grass was greener on the other side>?

I used to think other people might have it better then me, but sometimes after hearing what theyve gone through to get it its not better, so im thankful for what i have, but i have thought a time or to somebody else might have it easier, might not sound right but its a question.

luckygirl2000

Asked by luckygirl2000 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm sure everyone thinks that from time to time and I am honest enough to admit I have :) but I try to keep in check and count my blessings :)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 6:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Being a military spouse, I always got a bit of a jealous bone to the Officer's wives but even though my husband isn't an Officer, he treats me the way a man should treat his wife and they can keep their bigger pay checks and nicer housing
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 6:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• hugsyes, i have thought that...but i don't think it usually is. We all have our issues to deal with. Hang in there!!

mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• dont worry i am i count my blessings everyday thought itd be interesting to see what others thought. :)
    luckygirl2000

Comment by luckygirl2000 (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• at cassierae i can kinda understand where your coming from, my dh works for corrections hes gone for long periiods of time at work.kinda know what u mean. hes always treated me the way he should. :) i wish the military and department of corrections and police workforce got payed more cause of all they do! some people think they only do work while on duty but its so much more then that. best withes to you and yours kassierae and tell him thank you for me for serving our country during this time. :)
    luckygirl2000

Comment by luckygirl2000 (original poster) at 6:59 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I do wonder about that,but then I count my blessings and pray for things to get easier.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 6:59 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• blessings are always goodmargeee :)
    luckygirl2000

Comment by luckygirl2000 (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Yes. Everyone does this to an extent. You are right. We need to be content with what we've got.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 7:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Sometimes it is. Just not when you think it is most of the time.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Always lol BUT the truth is, it's always darker on the other side n I learned to thank god for what I have
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2011