What do you wish you knew about pregnancy before you became pregnant?

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 6:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i wish I knew that you would bleed A LOT after the baby is born! I NEVER knew that! I mean at least a warning or whatever would be nice.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 6:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I wish I new that I would hurt sooo bad to poop
    lovebug331

Answer by lovebug331 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• omogsh i totally agree with lovebug!! haha that's def something you don't think about either
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 7:21 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• That when my three year old twins run over to the silverware drawer and dump it out, it is physically impossible to bend over and pick everything up without pulling a back muscle.
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 7:37 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• My aunt and my grandmother are both OB nurses and they were there with me on my first. I wish I had known about standing an that I could, I bet it would have been easier.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 7:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• That I would have morning sickness for four months ....ewwww. But that was only with the first one.
    I had no surprises otherwise ...I did a lot of reading and my friend even loaned me her DH's textbooks from when he went to Med School. It helped a lot!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• i wish i knew stretch marks would be itchy!!! O.O i had no idea they would feel like a heat rash, they itch so bad and no matter what i put on them it only helps for a few seconds >.<

also i wish i knew my hips would hurt so bad i would collapse sometimes O.o
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 7:56 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• That it would hurt so bad to use the bathroom after labor. Geez...
    JennMcBride

Answer by JennMcBride at 8:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Oh yeah bringing back memories, Its gonna hurt so bad to sit and to go to the bathroom. I remember sitting on a pack of peas while breastfeeding my first.
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 5, 2011