Share you "I'm never shopping there again!" stories

tspillane

Asked by tspillane at 6:53 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Shopping

• I only have an "I'll never eat at Apple-bee's" story.... ordered beef medium well... it came out RARE.... sent it back.... it came back microwaved!! NEVER AGAIN will I eat there!!! LOL

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I purchases some Steve madden booties from street modal.com. I had a tracking # but I realized it would say the same thing for about a week. So I called fed ex to see what was going on. I was told the package never made it to them the company just printed a label. I caled the company told them my problem they said they would call me back with info....they never did so I called the next day I was told again they would call me back. I emailed them and told them I would never purchase anything from their company and I would warn others. They called and emailed me within a hr. So finally they tell me Omy shoes never left the warehouse because they didn't have my shoe size only a size bigger. I was told they probably would fit better because the shoes run small. Finally got the shoes one shoe is way larger than the other.one shoe fit perfect around my ankle the other shoe is very loose around the ankle which loom very stupid.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 7:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2011