Had a horrible morning! :(

Ever had days where you just break down and cry b/c you just don't know what else to do with your two yr old? Today was like this for me. Broke my heart though when he came and sat on my lap and hugged me and said im sorry momma....i just cried harder! Today makes me not want to ever have another child b/c its been a TERRRRRRRIBLE TWO's kind of day! I don't know if I could handle another baby ever with this stage being so crazy like it is. He is in the stage of just screaming no in my face and jerking away from me when im trying to talk to him about anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes, but hang in there since it does it better. When need a break try to take deep breaths and walk away if can for while. I know there is good day and their are bad days. part of parening I guess. Tomorrow is another day.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 7:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• :( Huge hugs friend me if you need to I will do my best
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 7:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• *hugs* We all have those moments, but what a sweetheart to climb on your lap and give you a hug. Doesn't that make it all worth while? :/ Yes they break your heart, but they make life so worthwhile and light up your life too; just give yourself a minute to regroup, take some deep breaths, and get back to loving him with your whole heart and soul. It's hard at times, especially at this age and stage, but remember growing up is hard for him too: he gets easily frustrated and still getting a hold of his own emotions is a battle. Work through it together with lots of hugs and lots of love.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I have those days A LOT!!! My ds is 2 1/2 and is the most uncooperative child EVER. I end up in tears nearly each time I take him with me to the grocery store! I had to skip the in laws on Memorial Day because mine acted up so, I just couldn't take anyomore stress. Everyday is a challenge. I have a 7 yr old too, who acts like she is 3 at times. So, I completely understand how you feel! Just take a deep breath, step away, get a babysitter, whatever you can do to get a break. I very seldom get a break. Things are so hard for me, I have seriously considered going back to work. I try to tell myself they are only little once and I should enjoy every second now! You can also friend me if you ever need someone to listen!! It will get better!! :)
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 7:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Hang in there Mama! It gets easier. My Son is 4 & I just realized how much easier it is now. Then thank goodness, you forget how hard it is and you get pregnant again! LOL! Take one day at a time, rest as much as you can & do something nice for yourself like eat a big ice cream or buy something you like. When your SO gets home, take a ride to the drug store, shop around & just zone out! That's what I do. Take a deep breath & every day will get easier! :) Have a great night!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:53 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• It will get better! I would give a time out for getting up in your face and yelling"no"!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:01 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• LOL! As a matter of fact I have had exactly that kind of day...and in the middle of my cry, I found out I was pregnant and thought for sure I was going to die even though we had been trying.

It is going to get better. You need to be consistent...it will shorten your misery. It is the age of testing you, but it doesn't last forever.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• yes i have days like that it be ok sounds like u need a friend e-mail
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 8:43 PM on Jun. 10, 2011

• It's a difficult age, but it gets better. The thing is that you don't have to have a child right now! When he's older you'll know when and if you feel you want to have another.
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 8:32 PM on Jun. 12, 2011