HOW WOULD U TAKE DIS ?? AFTER MY D&C I WENT BACK FOR MY FOLLOW UP APPT. AND MY DOC SAID IF IM NOT BLEEDIN I COULD START BACK HAVING SEX AND THEN HE ASK ME DO I WANT TO BE ON BIRTH CONTROL AND I SAID NO DOESNT THAT MEAN I CAN GET PREGO AT ANYTIME TELL ME WHAT U ALL THINK adult content

mssmith802

Asked by mssmith802 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you wanting to get pregnant?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I'd have an easier time understanding you if you were a little more clear, and not screaming at me. But, I would assume that once your period begins regularly, or you track your ovulation schedule, you should be able to get pregnant again. How would I take this? Nice, and easy. Pregnancy is hard on your body in the first place, to stop and have to start over is much harder. I would give it a few months, or six, myself.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 7:13 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Yes, you can get pregnant. I've had 4 d&c's in my life and I can tell you with certainty that you can get pg. That's why you were offered bc.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• How would I take what? My dr. asking if i want BC? I'm sure it's standard questioning...not all woman want to get pregnant so soon after a D&C but it's your choice and if ur dr. said you can then that's cool
    happymama02

Answer by happymama02 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• .
    Anonymous

• Yes, that's what it means
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:23 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• UNPROTECTED SEX = PREGNANCY. DOC DOES NOT WANT YOU TO GET PREGNANT IF YOU DONT WANT TO SO HE OFFERED YOU BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 7:45 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I believe that you need to be ovulating in order to get pregnant. A woman generally ovulates 14 days before she gets her period. There is just a 3 - 4 day window each month when a woman can get pregnant.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I was told to wait one full cycle but i didn't listen and i got pregnant about 2 weeks after:) I'm 18 weeks
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 8:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• After a miscarriage you are typically even more fertile and are usually free to "try again" as soon as you feel ready. If you weren't ready for a baby, just know that you will be more fertile immediately after a miscarriage.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:43 PM on Jun. 5, 2011