Did you...? adult content

Did any of you shave your vag befor you went into labor, or just kept it all natural?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Well, I would have if I knew I was actually in labor! lol...I felt super self-conscious about it bc I hadn't shaved in like a week and I needed to.
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Ha, I never did that - I couldn't really see to do much grooming "down there" at that stage, and you know the hospital staff and doctors that see you aren't going to think anything of it. Birth is an everyday thing for them. :)
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:25 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I am 26 weeks, and i cant even see it to shave now, im so self concious about it, and if i cant see it now, how and i going to see it then?!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Nope. I had all my kids naturally. (No pun intended) Except for my twins. They were born at 32 weeks because I had toxemia.
    ValMommy17

Answer by ValMommy17 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I didn't get the chance to do that with Bubba LOL
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 7:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• No, not a priority~~ lol

What kind of a birth experience do you want?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 7:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• It was always shaved when I couldnt reach and see b/c my belly was in the way Jeff did it.
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• My husband waxed me when I couldn't reach anymore. He also painted my toes. For me, it was just about wanting to feel like myself through my whole pregnancy.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:59 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• don't worry about it, leave it be
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I shaved the whole prenancy. Since I had been shaving for years, there was no need to see it. Just feel the way.

So, Yes, the day I was induced I shaved. With the next one, I probably won't have time if I got natural and I go in labor when I am in bed but there won't be much outgrowth since I don't plan to stop shaving.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 5, 2011