Any idea's on what this can be?

Alright, a little down low on me....
I'm 26 (recently turned)....it seems like ever since I've had my daughter (2 1/2 years ago), my hips and knees are shot.

If I'm sitting or standing for a long period of time, I'm stiff, as a board. I'm so stiff that if I'm sitting, I can't walk very good. I know I need to see a doctor but, has anyone else gone through this?

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 7:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Health

• I had the same symptoms after having my first child. It got worst with my second one. I carrying my baby to her bed and my leg gave out! Luckily she wasn't hurt I did have to crawl to the phone and call my neighbor. Went to the doctor and I found out I had bursitis. Was on steroids for a couple months and had to go to physical therapy. GL!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Since I had my first, I have had occasional problems where my hips pop out of place, and it is very painful when it happens. I assume it was part of the spreading that happens with childbearing/birth, and it has gotten better over time. No knee problems though.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:34 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• i did have some back problems after my first was born i went to bend over to lay him on the bed to change his diaper and my back completley locked up on me and i fell forward, luckly i was able to put him on the bed during my fall foward and shift my weight so i fell to the side and not ontop of him. i attributed it to the spinal block i had for my c-section. i do have troubles walking when i get up as well like it hurts tot stand up. but i've never thought that it was connected to my kids although now that i think about it it did begin around the time i had them.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 8:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• omfg, my hips pop out of place too.
    Sometimes I have to have my dh pop them for me. So freakin painful!
    Chloesmom1126

Comment by Chloesmom1126 (original poster) at 9:39 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• After my first, the pain in my hip was terrible...like bone grinding pain. It was so hard to get up and walk in the night to feed the baby. It went away after a few weeks, maybe even days...
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 5, 2011