Have you ever seen anyone worthy of the "people of Walmart" website?

I saw a woman with huge backboobs today! Luckily they were covered!

Mexish72

Asked by Mexish72 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I saw an older lady wearing a front baby carrier- however there was no baby in there but instead a small dog. The dog was sitting just as a baby would. I tried to sneak a picture but it wasn't clear enough to submit!
    AnAnxiousHeart

Answer by AnAnxiousHeart at 8:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Apparently, there was a big fight at one of the local Walmarts yesterday between two girls and one pulled a knife on the other. I wonder what that was all about? Someone got the last bag of Oreos?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I have seen it and I don't like it, what is thepoint in making fun of how someone dresses or looks? maybe that is all they have or maybe just maybe they like being different!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:05 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• YES!!! LOL, everyday! Some of our customers :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Yep, on a regular basis-EWW!going crazy

deniseh1973

Answer by deniseh1973 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• me, lol.....we usually go after midnight and before the website was up me and dh could qualify, lol..however now we are scared, so we make ourselves presentable
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 9:48 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I hate that website. My son had an ear ache one night, I was out of Tylenol and it was the only store open. I felt the need to get all the way dressed and pull my hair back while he screamed because I was terrified of ending up on that site if I wore my PJ pants and didn't brush my hair.
    Anonymous

• wow i wouldn't care i would have just worn my pajamas
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 9:53 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I really wouldn't care if I ended up on that site. I have better things to do with my time than make fun of outrageous people at wal mart.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:56 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I'm not a big fan of that site either. I feel bad for the people on it. lol. How embarrassing to be made fun of my how many people?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2011