I hate it when singers/rappers say, "i love all my fans."

When in reality they don't they just want you to continue supporting them by buying their album or watching their reality show or buying their new fragrance..im sure some are probably genuine but very few.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i agree, i doubt most of them are that humble..
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I totally agree with you on that one but there are some that truely do. I also got to thinking that is their business though is fame and if the fans get the snub they aren't gonna buy their music or clothes, ect. So in someway it just business to them and that is how they make their living :(, but GOOD POINT :)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 8:12 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I dont care about them outside of the music or acting they are only humans with talent nothing more or less.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:47 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Honestly, I've met a lot of musicians who genuinely cared for all their fans and went out of their way to connect with them. When I met Jared Leto he refused to call anyone his fan, he called everyone friend. Now I've also met a few jerks too (the band "Tantric" I have absolutely nothing for) When some of them say they care, they honestly do. Out of all the people I've met I've only met a few bad apples.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 12:03 AM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I agree. There are a lot that just like the money.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 30, 2011