whats going on?

i have read like three posts this morning and there have been answers deleted by cafemom. whats going on? i have never seen this before especially so many times in one day. are they finally crackin down on the mrs. mcnasties?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 7:44 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• MCnasties-that sounds like something MCdonald's would serve! LMAO! to answer the ?- cafemom is probably getting sick of all the reports about this anon.poster/troll. I know I report her ass every time she answers a ?.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:48 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Mrs. Mcnasties LOL!

Sounds like a brand of nasty syrup or cookie dough.

There's probably some troll lurking around and they're deleting their stuff. It happens every once in awhile. Sometimes it's like the admins are nowhere to be found, though O.O
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:47 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I hope they are cracking down some of these nasty answers have nothing to do with the question asked and are just there for the sole purpose of being rude. Bout time they did something.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:07 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I've noticed that they've posted in every question where they removed an answer. I kind of LOVE that idea. Slipping in a reminder to be nice...some people really need it, yanno?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:25 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I wasn't around for that last night or early this morning when all that went down...what sorta stuff was she/he/it saying?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• hey yea come on don't leave us clueless whats the deal with the troll? what is she saying? troll i like that im going to start calling people i don't like or who make me mad a troll. i am seriously lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Hmmm...I know I've posted to a couple threads and I went back and there was no trace of my post. However they were dumb things...nothing mean or rude, like the one that said "When was the last time you Peed alone" and I answered I couldn't remember. But then my post was deleted. I've noticed I've had a couple post deleted. I don't know how many of them I was bitchy in or not. But I do know many of my bitchy posts are still there.

I personally, despise censorship.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 10, 2008