How do you stick to a daily routine for your preschooler?

I'm having a time keeping my son on the same schedule everyday, not getting much help from SO either. Any suggestions on what to do? A daily board with stickers, a big poster with Daily routine on it? HELP!!

babyhuey2

Asked by babyhuey2 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• School ended the end of May and we have been a little off since. We let her stay up later some. You have to work together, though, and that is a real problem. My husband becomes too argitrary about some things. And too lax about other things.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:35 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• My mom taught preschool and kindergarten for years and she had a big poster with the daily routine on it in her classroom. You could list the activities down the left side and have pictures of you all doing the activities on the right side then use a clothespin or clip or something to indicate what activitiy is next or extra special or whatever.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:47 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• i have a white bored that i do every morning after breakfest depending on what we have to do that day is how are routine goes
    mommyoflogan23

Answer by mommyoflogan23 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 12, 2011