What is the grossest thing you've caught your kids doing?

Last weekend I caught my ss picking his nose and feeding it to the dog. At least he didn't just flick it somewhere I guess. lol

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 7:54 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Eating her poop. She took her diaper off after her nap before I went in there and there was POOP everywhere on and in everything! YUCK!!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 7:56 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Mine sometimes "forget" to flush after ********
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• at least he was feeding it to the dog and not eating it himself.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:57 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Picking their nose and eating it. My oldest son was notorious for it. I got on him alot and he would try and hide it.

Answer by gemgem at 7:59 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I guess it's better than eating it himself, but the dog tries to lick my face and he doesn't.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 8:03 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• found my soon to be 2 year old playing in the kitty litter box and it had poop and pee in it. Eww!
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:04 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i caught my lazy butt 8yr. old peeing in a disposible cup the other day! OMG i was so mad! he said he didn't want to miss his show! JEEZ-wait for a commercial! And he's really bad about peeing on the front porch!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 8:45 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• ok I will have to say ewwwww last week my 4 yr old went bobo well did not wipe good and I did not know decides to itch his but and pulls his hand out with bobo and looks at me and wipes it on the wall....OMG....I was like ewwwww it was so grouse trying to clean it and rush him to the tub....sighs kids...

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 9:14 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• In the morning she hides her wet pull ups all over her room...
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• At the age of 3 I caught my son and my nephew peeing on one another...men!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:24 AM on Dec. 10, 2008