My toddlers sleep pattern and 'tummy hurts' related?

Okay so my DD is 3.5 She is tired all day long. saying 'I'm tired, Hold me...' ' I need a little rest' so on. She does play some and is fabulous at getting into things so it isn't constant lethargy. She then at night refuses to sleep. She gets up and is not sleeping until 10 or later sometimes gets up in the middle of the night and is up by 7 or 7:30 every morning without fail. Then is tired all day and up all night again. She also complains of 'tummy hurts' often. No fever or diarrhea or vomiting not loss of appetite. No rhyme or reason I can find. In fact I wonder if it is not just an attention getter for the most part though she does complain her stomach hurts when she needs to poop and some times while she is pooping. (sorry) I don't know if this is related to the nit sleeping or if the not sleeping is related to this... Both have been going on for a few months though they are getting worse the last few weeks. I am seeing the ped on Tues just wanted some ideas... or thoughts...

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 8:30 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Kids' Health

• yes I do think they are related. My guess is that it's a gluten sensitivity. I typed up a reply to you but it was too long & it wouldn't post, so I messaged it to you.

Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 9:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I can relate-going through simular situation-thoughts are with you. Lynette can you please e-mail or message me with some info regarding the same thing the other mom is going through thanks!
    Gemini5

Answer by Gemini5 at 12:57 AM on Jun. 12, 2011