Has your SO/husband ever put there hands on you?

And if so what did you do?

And yes in a abusive way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:46 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Relationships

• He does every time we have sex, hug, kiss...

But if you mean in anger or in a way that would be considered abuse...no. If he did, I would leave. No apologies would fix it nor would make me forget.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• yes I left him
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:48 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Only in that gooooooood way. I would kick his cute lil but if he ever tried to hurt me or anyone else. ....not that he would
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 8:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• No, he never has and he never would...he loves and respects me too much
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Do you mean in an abusive way?! If that's what you mean, then absolutely not! I would not stand for that. The one time a guy pulled that crap back in high school, I found a guy that was twice his size to kick his ass! I knew that would keep my dad from getting himself in trouble by wanting to do it himself! - lol There is no one on this Earth who's worth putting up w/ that- EVER!!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I was in abusive relationship once it is not easy to leave BUT it is better than a grave. Yes, he said he would change and apologized, gifted, ect. and guess what NOTHING CHANGED
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 8:51 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Nope. He's always been very laid back and even tempered. I think that's part of why I fell in love with him. I grew up with parents who have always had an incredibly volatile relationship. Lots of screaming, physical fights, etc. I always knew that I wanted better for myself.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:55 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• been married 13yrs now and no he has never layed a hand on me, never threatened, or even looked at me like that

Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 8:56 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• My dh has NEVER laid a hand on me and I know he never will. I was in a very controlling and abusive relationship for 3 years. When I was dating my dh, if he moved his hand to quickly or if he raised his voice in an argument, I would flinch out of habit. He hated that I did that and constantly reassured me that he would never ever hurt me, and he never has.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:04 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I grew up with three brothers... I told my dh when we were dating that I hit back! Fortuneatley my dh is very passive and gentle. But I remind him every now and then... He's seen my temper, and knows I am not kidding!
    tnunley

Answer by tnunley at 9:08 PM on Jun. 5, 2011