Why am I scared to have a 2nd child?

Why is it that I am scared to have another child? I didn't have qualms like this when trying to have our first child over 6 years ago. I am older now...I know more-that's part of it. The other is that I'm not trusting the Lord enough-I know. I'm scared that we won't have enough money for daycare for both children (we both work full time). I always wanted to be a SAHM, but that isn't possible. I can't see just having one child, but it's amazing how much child care costs. We want to have money leftover to be able to do fun things too. Will we be able to do that? Anybody else out there felt this way? What to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Things will work out, because they'll have to. I was scared to have my 3rd and my 4th, for financial reasons, but things just fall into place, God will provide.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:24 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• heck yeah i think many people feel that way, its a good thing to feel that way it means you are actually thinking it through instead of jumping into it. i dont know what you should do, i just know i am the same way, i am so afraid and all the fears run through my head constantly, but i know that my husband i both want a second child and we were responsible and wait this long and we are ready. just hang tight and know you have your hubby and hes probably thinkin the same way, you are not alone in this
    RobinEsMommy

Answer by RobinEsMommy at 9:27 PM on Jun. 5, 2011