Help Me Decorate My Home !!!!!!

This is my 2nd apartment I didn't really get to decorate my first . I want 2 have a little fun with my decorating and I was wondering if any of you had any idea's to help me I would like to see them .If you can send some pic's that would be cool

MizfitMommy

Asked by MizfitMommy at 8:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Entertainment

• i love decorating, do you have any pics of the spaces you are trying to decorate? what two colors would you say best describe your personality? pm me
    mstia

Answer by mstia at 9:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I love to decorate too but i haven't figured out how to put pics in yet. i like to watch all the shows i can on decorating but the best are done on a real tight budget! what's your fav colors and style?
    sherry729

Answer by sherry729 at 9:14 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I got subscriptions to a bunch of house magazines before I moved into my house. I took ideas from the magazines and made my own space. Everyone who sees it compliments it, so the magazines can definitley help you! But totally post pics of your apartment on your profile. PM me too, I'd love to help you out.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 3:52 PM on Jul. 15, 2008