Ok so can someone tell me what im feeling?

Ill be 24 wks pregnant tomorrow, and every couple of days i get this really bad cramp that is right at my pubic bone.. It lasts for a few hrs and is very painful to the point where I can barely stand straight up.. Hot baths dnt work, and Im goin crazy trying to figure it out.. Plz tell me this is normal, and other ppl have this cramping sensation as well..

Daph2387

Asked by Daph2387 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Could be your little angel kicking you in the cervix. Mine LOVED doing that.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:58 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• ligament pain...stretching and stuff. if you aren't already showing significantly you will probably wake up one morning and feeling like you grew 3 times your belly size.
    davila26

Answer by davila26 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I got that a lot to but it's because were I work we walk or stand for long periods at a time. Try propping your feet up and using a heating pad on your tummie area. it helped me alot. Good luck!
    new_mommie_2b

Answer by new_mommie_2b at 10:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I agree with davila26, right around 25wks is when I woke up and thought my stomach grew 3x the size it was when I went to sleep!
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 10:10 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• round ligament pain most likely, normal :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:42 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Thnks everyone.. Ligament pain is what my sister said always but i wnted other opinions as well.. Yea i already cant see my feet lol... I do try and use a heating pad but not to often bc i heard it was bad for the baby, and i dnt want to put her at danger for anything.. :))) I appreciate all of the help and advice..
    Daph2387

Comment by Daph2387 (original poster) at 11:31 PM on Jun. 5, 2011