Crappiest restaurant/service you have ever had?

I'm not a complainer. I also tip well even if the food or service sucks because I know how it feels to have a bad day. However, tonight we went to The Outback. It took the waitress half an hour just to bring us water. She forgot the ranch. My daughter's and my steaks were burnt on the outside like jerky (we asked for medium rare). The waitress never came over to see how our food was or anything. I might add, there were only 3 families in the restaurant! What is your worst food or service experience?

emmyandlisa

Asked by emmyandlisa at 9:49 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Food & Drink

• We went to Tony Romas several years ago, and there were about 3 other tables occupied. It took 4 of us 2 hours to get our food. We could see the waitress in the back chatting away with some other servers. We left her a 50 cent tip and never went back.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 9:52 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• DH and I were at this restaurant. We ordered and got our food. Never saw the waiter agian. DH walked up tot he bar for drink refills. When we were done we still had not seen him again. We were running late for a concert at this point. WE looked and finally spotted a waiter and he said he would get ours to bring our ticket then he disappeared to. We tried to get another ones attention and he was ignoring us and the bar tender was not at the bar anymore. We finally scraped up all the cash we had and left it on the table. I am sure we were several dollars short but we could not get ANYONE to give us a bill we had been done eating for 20 min or more. WE mised the first 5-10 min of our concert because of it to!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:53 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Just yesterday at the Dwarf House, first time I ever stiffed a waitress.
    She brought a dirty glass with water, dropped the cherry off of the milkshake and never replaced it, never brought straws or silverware and forgot two side dishes from the order.
    Anonymous

• me and hubby went to logans and service was horrible food was cold and had to get up to find the server for the check
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 10:26 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Not so much a service issue as in bad waitstaff, but bad food service. We've never gone to Ryan's without someone getting sick when they get home. (which is why we haven't gone back in years)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:58 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I went to Dennys I know not fancy but we just wanted to grab something and eat. The table was wet and stinky and then the waitress comes over and throws the menus at us!!!! I got myself and my family up and we never went back
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 5, 2011