Do You Think This Sounds Bad!

We dont know the sex of the baby im only 7 weeks But my husband and i already have names picked out... CRAZY I KNOW!

Boy--Jack Tony Ballard (JT) or (JB) for nick names (Tony is my FIL name and my husbands middle name.

Girl--Jacklyn _____ Ballard (cant think of a middle name yet) Maybe Ray

They might be spelled different!
Do you think they are cute or do they sound funny... We really like Jack but we dont think our family with like it. We dont care what they think really but his family should be happy all our kids get there last name lol

Also out first child her name is -- Brailey Lynn Ballard (Bray) for short

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 9:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Its my dads name so it means alot to me But we also like Raya
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:12 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I had names picked out long before I even thought about getting pregnant, lol.

I like the name Jack. Always have. I'm not so keen on Jacklyn...but whatever floats your boat :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:05 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I like them both here are some girls middle names (just a thought lol)

Marie...Isabelle.....Michelle.....Marlena.....but I do think Ray is nice lol Good Luck

sunkist78

Answer by sunkist78 at 9:06 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• my son's middle name is Ray. if you decide to go with Ray,i would spell it Rae for a girl. to me it's more feminine. just my opinion though!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 9:11 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• My sons name is Jack, he is 2 and we get compliments everywhere we go. I think Jack is coming back in so to speak, our older kids call him Jack Jack from the movie The Incredibles
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:19 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Ya and when my hubby said i like the name jack and we agreed i was so shocked...
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:21 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Why not Jacklyn Toni?
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 10:01 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I have a hard time with "Jack" - it's my ex-husband's name, but also my father's name! I know it's very popular. You should pick whatever name(s) you like and not worry about your families. They'll get used to the name.

That said, I'm not wild about Jack Tony...it just doesn't flow right. But it's not like you're going to be calling him that all the time and like I said, if you like it, use it. Congrats!

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 10:09 AM on Dec. 10, 2008