Unsure if to take a pregnancy test or not?

I'm not a mother but I would like to be. I really have been feeling nauseated, bloated, indigestion, and slight tenderness in my breast. I know I have this feeling during an impending cycle but lately everything I eat, I have indigestion and nausea real bad. The only time I have extreme nausea is when I'm preggo. I have been preggo 3x's all resulted in miscarriages and the last had really taken a toll on me because we had heard the heartbeat for the first time and 2 wks later our little boy died. Now I feel like crap and this nausea and indigestion is eating me up. I have irregular cycles and I'm a week late. I also have PCOS and I started walking 5 days a week in the month of May. This is a known thing for me to start some form of exercise and pop up preggo. I really would like any one's advise as to wait to take a preggo test. Yes I have seen a specialist and she's the best. She has done every type of test on my husband and I ; nothing. Everything points to PCOS and she's not giving up on me being preggo. Thanks for your responses in advance and
God Bless.

jess4me

Asked by jess4me at 10:29 PM on Jun. 5, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't see why it would hurt to take one- I would think that the sooner you know if you are or aren't pregnant the better
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 10:37 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I would take one. Then you know and aren't playing this guessing game with yourself. Good luck and hugs
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• I would take one, it can't hurt. And I'm sure it will make you feel better once you see the results! Good luck
    Februarymom2009

Answer by Februarymom2009 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 5, 2011

• Thanks guys for your responses. I will take one this weekend.
    jess4me

Comment by jess4me (original poster) at 10:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Update: I haven't took test yet due to family emergency but will keep post. Love and blessings.
    jess4me

Comment by jess4me (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Jun. 16, 2011